Friday, August 11, 2006

Two Fish Suppers

Loads of people have been slagging the Rangers supporters off for singing the wrong kind of songs. They say that they are bigotted or something. Well I have had a brilliant idea, why don't we sing the same songs but with different words. Brilliant.

That way we can sing the songs without being hassled by all these other people.

Well here's the first one. I didn't make this one up I heard some guys on a bus singing it. They must have been going on a bus holiday somewhere or something.

This one is sung to the tune of they Rangers song "No Surrender"

All together now.
The cry was two fish suppers, a haggis and a pie.
A bag of chips, two dry rolls and a bottle of Irn Bru.

I am not sure what the original song is all about but this one is much better. I really like Irn Bru and chips are brilliant.

I hope everyone sings it at the next match because that would be brilliant.

Now I had better think about the other songs and see if I can write new words for them.

Maybe I can be the offical Rangers song writer. That would be brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home