Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oor Wee Legionaire

When I look at Pierre LeGuin I always think he looks like a French Foreign Legionaire. You know those guys that get some bird up the duff and head off to the desert to get off from marrying her or fancy some bird that thinks they are minging and sign up to forget.

Which do you think it is with Oor Wee Legionaire? Maybe he has got someone up the duff or has he has come to Glasgow to forget.

I hope that once the real training starts he will huckle the team off to the sand dunes somewhere and have them running up and doon them to get fit. Bring back the old days of 'man and ball' that's what I say.

LeGuin looks a bit of a hard man. I bet if he wanted to he could eat a really strong curry, like a vindaloo. But he wont cause he does not like curries and neither do the rest of the team anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home