Saturday, August 05, 2006

The best manager ever

The last Rangers manager to win their first League game was Walter Smith. LeGuin did the same so I think that makes them as good as each other. Maybe one day LeGuin will be the Scotland manager. That would be brilliant.

Just to prove it the last manager, McLeish, played his first game against Motherwell and only got a draw. LeGuin got a win so that means he is better then McLeish. Brilliant.

Four new players played in the game, Lionel Letizi, Karl Svensson, Libor Sionko and Jeremy Clement. I don't know anything about them but they will be brilliant because LeGuin signed them and he is brilliant. At least these guys wont want curry, they are not allowed it, as they aren't Scottish. The good news was that Motherwell has two old Rangers players, Graeme Smith and Ross McCormack, so we can hope they wont score against us.

Rangers started brilliant, Buffel shot wide right at the start. I think Buffel will score loads this season, he's brilliant. He had another chance again and missed it, twice, but he looked brilliant.

Then one of the new guys scored, Sionko, I knew he would be brilliant because he doesn't eat curries and LeGuin signed him.

Buffel crossed a brilliant ball to Adam but the header went over. Buffel's cross was brilliant. He had a long shot that the goalie saved. I really like him. I think if I was a girl I'd really fancy him.

Buffel was all over the place with the ball and had a good run with the ball but his brilliant shot was just over.

I could believe it at half time because Buffel had not scored and Rangers only had one goal.

Buffel started the second half with a brilliant pass to Adam, but the shot hit the bar. If only there was another Buffel to get a hold of his brilliant balls.

Then an ex-Celtic player scored and it was McCormack that gave him the ball. I could not believe it, the guy passed the ball to a Celtic player. The Motherwell manager must have been
angry because he took McCormack off.

Rangers scored a goal, but Buffel was not involved. I wish he had been, he's brilliant.

I think LeGuin must have got the wrong number because Makhtar N’Diaye replaced Buffel. He could not have meant that because Buffel should stay on the park the whole day, he's brilliant.

LeGuin talked about the match after the game but he didn't mention Buffel much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home