Sunday, October 01, 2006

Aberdeen Game Preview

Well Buffel took us through on Thursday against crack Norwegian team Molde. We are still in the UEFA Cup and it is all thanks to the Buffel man.

So what can we expect from the Dandy Dons on Sunday? More of the same if you ask me. With Buffel on from the start the game is in the bag. He keeps banging away from the front and from behind and you can see that the other Rangers players want it that way. I am so excited about this match as it should cement Buffels place in the team.

Away from the game Rangers fans will continue to be watched to see if they still sings those songs that nobody wants to hear. I can't believe that people sing those odious songs anymore. I certainly don't so why would other Rangers fans sing them. The press need to get another bee under their bonnet.

Back to the match I see it as 1-0 to the Rangers with Buffel on target again with some great stroke play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home